1st. International Congress of Physical Therapy Online sport and the Olympic Games
REGISTER NOW FREE AND GET YOUR CERTIFICATE
The principal advantage of this Congress on sport physiotherapy are the presenters, speaking about their specialized areas. There will be some of the best profesionals from around the world sharing their experiences in sport physiotherapy and most of them, have been working with National teams for the Olimpic Games.
- First physiotherapist of the football team Real Madrid C. F. from 1996 until July 2015. Physiotherapist of the National Football Team of Croatia in the World Cup in France-98, from 15 June to 12 July 1998. Professor at the Fourth Edition of the Specialized Course on Sports physiotherapy IACES
- Head of Physiotherapy of Royal Spanish Athletics Federation. Member of the Scientific Committee – Medical Spanish Olympic Committee (COE). Master of Science in Physical Activity, Research and Innovation in Sport (Politécnica University of Madrid, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports)
- Surgery and Medicine expert of Physical Education and Sport. He is currently Head of Sports Medicine Health Consortium of Terrassa – Sant Cugat. Medical Commission of the Spanish Olympic Committee (C.O.E.). Member of the Advisory Group of the Spanish Olympic Committee at the Olympic Games (Olympics) Atlanta – 1996 Sydney – Athens 2000 -2004, -2008 Beijing, London – 2012 and the Games by the River – 2016
- He is chairman of the Advisory Board of the Catalan Sport. Founder and member of the board of APDDA (Parliamentary Association Animal Rights Defense). President of AWEPA-Spain (European Parliamentarians for Africa Association). Founding President of the NGO ESI (Esport Solidari International) and Directors of the Foundation of FC Barcelona
- Physiotherapist in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Center (Centro FIOS) in Madrid since 1993, serving numerous athletes. Author of the book “Mobilizing neuromeningeal. Mechanosensitive treatment of nervous system disorders “. Ed.Panamericana, Spain 2013.
- Physiotherapist. President of the Spanish Association of Physiotherapists of Sport and Physical Activity (AEF-DAF). Professor of Sports Physiotherapy, Osteopathy Structural and ultrasound at the Public University of Navarra (UPNA). Expert in Sports Physiotherapy
- Degree in Kinesiology and Physical Medicine. Service Coordinator of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation ASSIST SPORT. MAPACI sanatorium. Rosario(1990 to date) and Director of the Specialization in Kinesiology of Sports Physical Therapy. Instituto Universitario del Gran Rosario
- Physiotherapist. PhD student at the University of A Coruña (Health Sciences program). Professor, Department of Physical Therapy (Physiotherapy Faculty of A Coruña). Director Center Physiotherapy and Podiatry Deporclínica and responsible Physiotherapy and Podiatry services of R.C.D .. Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy. Osteopath C.O .. Official master in Sport physiotherapy and sport rehabilitation of football La Coruña
- Doctor. Hospital Management Master in Management. California State University-New York Academy. PhD in International Relations. Secretary General of the Institut Català de la Salut. President and founder of the Section of Medical Directors. Official Medical College of Barcelona since 1990. Author of 20 books. Honoris Causa by several universities. Athlete, marathon runner and is ultramarathon. He has climbed Everest and the highest peaks on five continents
- Boston Posture Center, owner and therapist. University of Massachusetts, Mechanical Engineering. University of Utah, Mechanical Engineering. Muscular Therapy Institute, Massage Therapy Certification Kinesis, Inc., KMI Structural Integration training. Kinesis Teacher Training, CEU Teacher Certification
- Degree in Physiotherapy. Graduate therapeutic exercise in the affections of osteomioarticular system at the Institute of Sports Medicine in Havana Cuba. Physiotherapist service attendant physical therapy management of Medicine and Applied Sciences CONADE from June 2012 to January 2015. Currently desempeñándome as director of rehabilitation services in Rehab Sport, Orthopedics and Traumatology SA de CV. Physiotherapist commissioner of the Mexican national team at the World Judo Championships in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Physiotherapist commissioner of the Mexican national team in the World Cup diving in Shanghai, China. Physiotherapist commissioner in the Central American and Caribbean Games
- Physiotherapist FIFA World Cup-Brazil 2014. Functional classifier of Athletics – Brazilian Paralympic Committee / International Paralympic Committee. Specialist in Osteopathy (COFFITO). Specialization in clinical and sports chiropractic
- Founder and President of the Mexican Committee for Prevention of Osteoporosis (1994). Nephrologist Certified by the Mexican Council of Nephrology 1984- 2013 Effective E136. Adviser of the National Commission of Social Health Protection 2004-2012 (Renal Health). Member of the Board of the Mexican Council of Nephrology (2000-2012).
To access these informative scientific programs, you need to register. Every week it is possible to access new presentations.
As you can see, more and more people are joining us every day to share with you the latest technology, theories and experiences…if you are interested in this free offer about sport physiotherapy, this is your time to register.
Fabricio Rapello Alves Araújo
Natalia Franco Netto Bittencourt
Mauricio Alberto Ravelo Izquierdo
Christian Javier Sánchez Rábago
Luis Enrique Roche Seruendo
Dr. José Antonio García Vidal
Josep Carles Benítez Martínez
You can watch these videos in this section without registering.
Click on these links and you can watch the videos without registering.
You can see interviews with top sports people, who talk about their injuries and how physiotherapists have had an impact during their careers.
You will find there is lots of advice, all in relation with sport physiotherapy.
Anderson da Silveira Dorneles anticipates us some details before presenting his paper about pilates method as a tool in sports physiotherapy. Don’t miss it!
Rafael Martins de Oliveira anticipates us some details before presenting his paper about swimming. Don’t miss it!
Ginés Almazán, director of the Osteopathic School of Madrid answers our questions. Don’t miss it!
Fábio Sprada de Menezes anticipates us some details before presenting his paper about “Recovery”. Don’t miss it!
Marco Antonio Ferreira Alves anticipates us some details before presenting his paper about Paralympic sport. Don’t miss it!
Thiago Lemos Vilela anticipates us some details before presenting his paper about clinical reasoning and therapeutic bandages. Don’t miss it!
Esteban Nicolas Esmoldi anticipates us some details before presenting his paper about the kinesiologist role in motorsports. Don’t miss it!
Fabricio Rapello Alves Araújo anticipates us some details before presenting his paper about functional tests in sports physiotherapy. Don’t miss it!
Natalia Franco Netto Bittencourt anticipates us some details before presenting his paper about the preventive physiotherapy, rehabilitation of injuries and economy for sport. Don’t miss it!
It remains so much to finish Congress, but … you couldn’t miss the presentation of the Olympic Village and the headquarters of the Congress! Don’t miss it!
Don’t miss what Leonardo Nascimento has told us and try to answer his questions!
The College of Physiotherapists of Madrid has dedicated us these nice words. THANK YOU!
¡Fran Ventoso, runner of Movistar Team tells us about his career and his experience with physiotherapy!
Dani Caverzaschi, paralympic tennis player tells us how he feels before going to Rio. Discover his experience!
Auri Bokesa, athlete of 400 meters and Olympic in London will repeat experience in Rio and we have known her!
Antonio Fernández, physiotherapist and osteopath of the Absolute Women’s Federation tells us his experience in the field of sport. Go and discover it!
The College of Physiotherapists of Valencia has dedicated us these nice words. THANK YOU!
Discover all about Orlando Ortega, runner 100 meter with fences, 60 meter with fences and 110 meter with fences; representative of Spain in the Olympic Games Brazil 2016
Fernando Romay and Javier Barrio, physiotherapist; have enjoyed a great time with our friend Pablo Llanes … And we would like to share with all of you!
Know the opinion of Maria Vago Alcaraz and Leticia about the sports world. Your world, our world!
First physiotherapist of the football team Real Madrid C. F. from 1996 until July 2015; and physiotherapist of the National Team Soccer of Croatia in the World Cup in France in 1998, from 15 June to 12 July 1998. Professor at the Fourth Edition of the Specialized Course in Sports Physiotherapy I.A.C.E.S.
Spanish athlete testing specialist background and middle distance. It is one of the best Spanish athletes of the past decade in many metals times getting both 3,000 meters and the 5,000. He won the national “double” by winning national championships absolute 3,000 meters (Indoor) and 5,000 meters (Outdoors) .Consiguió his third bronze at the 2009 … Continue reading “Jesús España”
Former player of Spanish basketball. It was one of the members of the national team that won the silver medal at the 1984 Summer Olympics.
Director of the Master of Sports Physiotherapy IACES. It was Real Madrid CF physiotherapist from 1995 to 2010 and physiotherapist of the Spanish Basketball Federation between 1995 and 1998.
Surgery and Medicine expert of Physical Education and Sport. He is currently Head of Sports Medicine Health Consortium of Terrassa – Sant Cugat. Medical Commission of the Spanish Olympic Committee (C.O.E.). Member of the Advisory Group of the Spanish Olympic Committee at the Olympic Games (Olympics) Atlanta – 1996 Sydney – Athens 2000 -2004, -2008 … Continue reading “Ramón Olivé”
6 participants at the roundtable: Juan Carlos Ramos Sánchez, Dolors Casals, José Antonio Pujante, Toni Bové, Antonio Narbona, Josep Maldonado.